This coat is coveted by trainers, riders, and anyone who spends time in the elements with horses. The durable, abrasion resistant HydroTek™ fabric is seam sealed, windproof, and waterproof to insulate from any weather. A tall collar pops up for wind protection and features a stowable hood. In-saddle performance is provided by internal leg straps which hold the coat in place while riding, with a split back gusset that opens to cover your saddle when mounted, and magnets to keep it closed on the ground. Zip pockets, adjustable wrists, and underarm ventilation zippers add comfort and functionality.
Shaped: Follows the contours of the body without being fitted.
- HydroTek™ fabric provides all weather protection
- Critically seam sealed; waterproof and windproof
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Durable, abrasion resistant exterior
- Tall collar with stowable hood featuring toggles for adjustability
- Secure two-way zipper with quick-close magnets
- Two front zip pockets with outer zip chest pocket
- Adjustable wrist
- Pit zips under arm to vent excess heat while riding
- Split back gusset for saddle protection from inclement weather; with quick-close magnets to keep you covered while doing groundwork
- Ability to cinch in waist at back
- Internal leg straps keep jacket in place while riding
- Wash cold, tumble dry no heat