Links above will take you directly to #bandbsaddles. It is the same feed. You can choose your social viewing preference.
We have a tier system to consign your saddle,
- All saddles $500 and below we will charge 30% commission.
- All saddles $600-$1500 we will charge 25% commission.
- All saddles $1600-$2500 we will charge 20% commission.
- All saddles above $2600 we will charge 15% commission.
$100 increments. Employee has final say on what tier the saddle should go in for best sale opportunity. We will cut commission on the sell price of your saddle not the list price.
We are looking for specific styles of saddles to meet our customer’s needs. Therefore we will need to approve your saddle for consignment.
Any old, torn, rotted saddles, we will reject. We do this for the safety of our customers. If your saddle is in question, please bring it in and we can evaluate it for you. Please bring your saddle in maintained/ selling condition. (No dust, mud, mold, etc.)
We cover all cleaning costs while in shop, website fees, and credit card fees out of that commission. If your saddle goes out on trial, you will receive a courtesy email. Once your saddle is sold, you will be cut a check 3 business days and we will notify you that your saddle has sold
ANY SADDLE SENT/ GIVEN TO US ON CONSIGNMENT AND THEN ASKED BACK BEFORE THE 30 DAYS WILL BE CHARGED A $75 FEE. IF WE NEED TO SHIP THE SADDLE BACK TO YOU, A SHIPPING CHARGE OF $69.95 WILL BE ADDED. THIS IS SO WE CAN COVER OUR COST OF ADVERTISING/INSURING YOUR SADDLE WHILE IN OUR POSSESSION.
See below to download our Consignment Saddle Form.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY TRIAL: FREE! as long as it comes back same day.
- DAILY FEE TRIAL: $15 (UP TO 3 DAYS)
- SHIPPING TRIAL: (Non Refundable Charges)
- Shipping and Insurance -$69.99
- For additional days + $15 daily fee (after the 3 day trial period)
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE SADDLE DOES NOT COME BACK IN THE SAME CONDITION THAT IT LEFT BRIDLES AND BRITCHES; I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL COST OF SADDLE.
Shipping Trial Policy Information
The trial period serves as your opportunity to inspect and test ride the saddle in order to ensure the correct fit for you and your horse. Please carefully read all of the information on this page before taking a saddle on trial.
- All saddles are sold as-is with no warranty.
- At the time of your order, you will be charged for $69.95 shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance rates are below.
- Length of trial is 3 days, not including date of delivery. If saddle is not returned in the 3 day trial time, $15 will be charged for each additional day. Extensions of the trial period are available as needed by request.
- Saddle must be postmarked returned no later than the 3rd business day of the trial if being returned. (Exceptions can be made as long as we are contacted and agree on a day)
- Saddle needs to be returned in same condition for full refund of saddle purchase price.
- Ship saddle for return insured with a signature requirement. Acceptable shipping methods are UPS, FedEx (Please do not use post office to ship saddle back)
- The purchase price of the saddle is refundable if you need to make a return, however the shipping and insurance is non-refundable.
- Refund for saddle will take place within 3 business days after saddle arrives safely and in the same condition back to Bridles and Britches.
- Please note: If you take a saddle on trial and decide to keep it, the saddle price is in addition to the shipping and daily fee.
Shipping & Insurance for Trials
- Shipping within the Continental USA is $55, plus $14.95 insurance. $69.95 TOTAL
- No trials outside the US. or to Hawaii and Alaska. Sorry, no exceptions to this policy.
- Note: if you take a saddle on trial and wish to return it, you are responsible for the return shipping charges.
We take all forms of payment. If we are shipping the saddle to you, you will be charged for $69.95 shipping and insurance at the time of your order.